Center for Hospice Care
Stable work with no layoffs in over 40 years
Do you want a short term job that pays more than it should for a short period of time? Or, do you want a longtime career where you can honestly make a difference with families that will never forget how you helped them and will remember your caring efforts for the rest of their lives. A career you can be proud of and where they will take care of you for years?
Center for Hospice Care (CHC) provides a wonderful environment to apply your skills while having a meaningful impact on your community. Since 1980, Center for Hospice Care has been Northern Indiana’s premier end-of-life provider, having served nearly 43,000 patients and families throughout our nine-county service area.
- Flexible scheduling allows for increased one-on-one patient time as well as allowing for an individually tailored work-life balance
- Sign-on bonuses for RN’s, LPN’s and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Limited on-call for clinical staff
- Quality work settings
- Mishawaka…Our five-acre campus is located along the banks of the St. Joseph River adjacent to Central Park. Facilities include an employee fitness center (open to all CHC staff); indoor and outdoor spaces for staff to gather or to quietly recharge; loaner bicycles; walkways with access to Mishawaka’s Riverwalk.
- Elkhart…An eleven-acre campus nestled between the US 20 Bypass and CR 17. Facilities include indoor spaces for staff to gather or to quietly recharge as well as wooded walking trails throughout the campus.
- La Porte…Our newly constructed office space is located on Johnson Road near Pine Lake overlooking Legacy Hills Golf Club with easy access to the Indiana Toll Road.
- Plymouth…CHC has recently acquired new office space (the former PNC Bank building) near Centennial Park; renovations are expected to be completed in early 2022.
- Employer supplemented group health insurance which includes an annual on-site wellness screening; wellness and healthy lifestyle discounts; also includes $500 annual contribution to Health Savings Account
- Student Loan Forgiveness through PSLF
- Wellness Benefit – Many routine testing, exams, and immunizations are covered 100%.
- Health Savings Account – CHC contributes up to $500 per year at the beginning of the year.
- Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account – Able to deduct up to $2,000 (pre-tax) each calendar year for reimbursement of uninsured medical, dental, or visions expenses (non-PRN)
- Healthy lifestyle reimbursement program – Reimbursement for items such as gym memberships, spin classes, yoga classes, etc.
- Generous retirement match…After 90 days of employment, CHC matches 25% of employee contributions up to a maximum annual match of $4,000; 100% vesting (non-PRN)
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance at 1x annual salary
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance
- Employee Peer Recognition program
- Annual anniversary/retention bonus – Upon completion of each year of employment, CHC will give $100 per year with a maximum of $1,000
- Accrued Vacation
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
- Visit Nurse – RN to work 8a-5p, Mon-Fri, Power Weekend 7a-7p, Mon-Fri 5p-1a, and PRN
- Visit Nurse – LPN to work 8a-5p Mon-Fri, 7a-7p 3 Weeknights, 7a-7p Power Weekends
- Case Manager – RN to work Mon-Fri, day shift
La Porte Office
- Case Manager – RN to work Mon-Fri full-time days
- Triage Visit Nurse – RN to work Power Weekend 7a-7p
- Visit Nurse – RN to work 1a-9a 5 weeknights, 7p-7a
- Triage Nurse – RN to work Power Weekends 7a-7p
- Case Manager – M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Inpatient Unit RN – RN to 7p-7a Power Weekends, 7p-7a 3 Weeknights, 7a-7p 3 Weekdays
- Visit Nurse RN – RN to work full time, 7 days on 7 days off
- Admissions Nurse – RN to work Power Weekends with pay differential (Saturday and Sunday + 1 weekday)
- Admission Nurse – RN to work three weekdays (M-F) 12-hour shift with weekend rotation as needed
- Director of Inpatient Unit – Mishawaka/Elkhart
- Inpatient Unit Aide – CNA to work full-time 7p-7a, Power Weekend 7a-7p
- Home Health Aide – CNA to work full-time 8a-5p Monday-Friday
La Porte Office
- Home Health Aide – CNA to work PRN, FT days
- Inpatient Unit Aide– CNA to work PRN, 7p-7a 3 weeknights, 7p-7a Power Weekend
- Home Health Aide – CNA to work full-time 8a-5p, 5 days a week
For information on the following positions, please contact:
Robin Allen, Recruiter, P: 574-243-3100 Ext 8108
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Click here to change this text