Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Home Health Aide - CNA to work full-time, day shift.
- Visit Nurse - RN or LPN to work part-time, Mon-Fri,10a-3p performing scheduled or emergency visits for patients served primarily by our Plymouth office.
- Hospice Physician - seeking MD or DO, board-certified or board eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, to work weekdays full or part-time.
- Power Weekend Visit Nurse - RN or LPN to work Sat & Sun, 8a-8p. $6.00/hr differential and full-time benefits provided.
- Case Manager - RN to work Mon-Fri, day shift.
- Inpatient Unit Nurse - RN to work three days per week, 7a-7p. This position will be based out of the South Bend/Mishawaka IPU but will float to the Elkhart IPU based on census and patient acuity. Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Social Worker - MSW with IN licensure as an LSW or LCSW to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
- Housekeeper - part-time, Mon-Fri, 4p-8p
La Porte Office:
- No openings at this time.
Milton Adult Day Services:
- CNA/Progam Assistant - seeking candidates with availability to work PRN Mon-Fri between the hours of 8a-5p.