Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Power Weekend Visit RN or LPN - will work Sat & Sun, 8a-8p performing scheduled and emergency visits as directed by the triage nurse. Full-time benefits plus a $6.00 hr differential provided.
- Inpatient Unit RN -7p-7a - seeking experienced RN to work 3 weekdays in our 7 bed inpatient unit. This position will float between our South Bend and Elkhart units depending on staffing needs and patient acuity. Mileage reimbursement provided when driving between offices.
- RN Case Manager - experienced RN to work full-time, day shift.
- Home Health Aide - CNA to work full-time, day shift
South Bend Office:
- Hospice Physician - seeking MD or DO, board-certified or board eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
- Inpatient Unit RN - 7p-7a - RN to work Tues, Wed, Fri at our 7 bed inpatient unit. This is considered a full-time position. $2.00/hr shift differential provided.
- Power Weekend Inpatient Unit RN - 11a-11p - experienced RN to work Sat & Sun in our 7 bed inpatient unit. This position will float between our South Bend and Elkhart units depending on staffing needs and patient acuity. Mileage reimbursement provided when driving between offices. Full-time benefits and $6.00/hr differential provided.
- Power Weekend Triage/Visit RN - seeking experienced RN to work Sat & Sun, 8a-8p. Full-time benefits and $6.00/hr differential provided.
- Hospice Inpatient Unit RN Coordinator - Responsibilities include supervision of staff and ensuring quality patient care is provided. This position will provide an opportunity to combine both clinical and supervisory skills. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- RN Case Manager - Mon-Fri, day shift.
- Power Weekend Admissions Nurse - RN to work Sat & Sun, 8a-8p. Full-time benefits provided plus a $6.00/hr differential.
- Referral Specialist - Seeking candidates with excellent customer service skills to work as a Referral Specialist Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon from 8a-5p (32 hours per week). This position is responsible for the complete intake process of the patient. Previous medical office experience preferred. Full-time benefits provided.
- Medicaid Billing Rep - Mon-Thur (32 hours/week), 8a-4:30p. Full-time benefits provided.
La Porte Office:
- No openings at this time.
Milton Adult Day Services:
- No openings at this time.