- We’ve been around since gasoline sold for 67 cents a gallon. Established in 1978, Center for Hospice Care is an independent, community based, not-for-profit organization.
- Our sole purpose is to improve the quality of living through hospice, home health, grief counseling, and community education.
- Our patients and families really like us and so will you. 98% would recommend us to their friends and families.
- Center for Hospice Care is the leading local expert in caring for people facing serious, advanced and life-limiting illnesses – it’s our passion. You’ll be in good hands.
- During a terminal illness, time is a precious, so we encourage you to call us sooner. We know that first call can be scary, but Pam, Trudy, Deb & LaVonne will answer your call with compassion and listen to your needs. They’re really nice.
- Speaking of phones, we answer our own phones, 24/7. You’ll never reach an answering service – this provides you with peace of mind, knowing we’re always just a phone call away.
To improve the quality of living.
To be the premier hospice and palliative care organization for all end-of-life issues.