Children's and Teen's Services
- Children’s Grief Support Group: A once per week time-limited group providing education and emotional support to children, ages 6-12, dealing with the death of a loved one.
- Teen's Grief Support Group: This is an ongoing group for teens, ages 13-17 (18 if still in high school), that have experienced the death of someone significant in their lives. The group provides grief education and the opportunity for grieving teens to share with and be supported by their peers.
- School Groups: Time-limited grief support groups are offered at area schools. Please call for locations.
- A weekend grief camp in early summer for youth and teens ages 10-17 (18 if still in high school) that have experienced the death of a significate person in their lives.
- A Saturday workshop in the fall for parents/guardians and their children, ages 6-9, that have experienced the death of a significant person in their lives.
Presentations: Bereavement Counselors are available to do presentations on issues related to grief and loss and death and dying impacting children and teens.