Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Power Weekend IPU RN-7a-7p - seeking experienced RN to work at our 7 bed inpatient unit. Full-time benefits plus a $5.00/hr differential provided.
- Inpatient Unit RN - 7p-7a - experienced RN to work 3 days per week providing coverage at either our Elkhart or South Bend unit depending on census and staffing. Mileage reimbursement provided when floating.
- Evening Inpatient Unit Aide - CNA to work Mon-Fri, 3p-11p, in our 7 bed inpatient unit. No weekends required.
- Night Inpatient Unit Aide - CNA to work Mon-Fri, 11p-7a, in our 7 bed inpatient unit. No weekends required.
- Power Weekend Visit RN - will work Sat & Sun, 8a-8p performing scheduled and emergency visits as directed by the triage nurse. Full-time benefits plus a $5.00 hr differential provided.
- Night Visit Nurse - Seeking RN or LPN to provide "on call" visit coverage on night shift to hospice patients served out of our Plymouth, IN office. Coverage hours are 1a-8a, Mon-Fri. This position is considered part-time with compensation for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- RN Case Manager - experienced RN to work full-time, day shift.
South Bend Office:
- Hospice Physician - seeking MD or DO, board-certified or board eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
- Inpatient Unit RN - 7a-7p - RN to work 3 days per week providing coverage at either our Elkhart or South Bend unit depending on census and staffing. Mileage reimbursement provided when floating.
- Home Health Aide - CNA to work full-time, day shift.
- Power Weekend Triage/Visit RN - seeking experienced RN to work Sat & Sun, 9a-9p. Full-time benefits and $5.00/hr differential provided.
- Power Weekend Admissions Nurse - RN to work Sat & Sun, 8a-8p. Full-time benefits provided plus a $5.00/hr differential.
- Coding & Verification Billing Rep - Seeking candidates with a minimum of 1 year experience working with ICD-10 codes, as well as, experience with private insurance, Medicare & Medicaid. This is a full-time position working Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
La Porte Office:
- No openings at this time.
Milton Adult Day Services:
- No openings at this time.