Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- CNA/Home Health Aide - full-time, day shift.
- Power Weekend Aide - CNA to work Sat & Sun, 7p-7a in our 7 bed inpatient unit. Full-time benefits provided plus a $3.00/hr weekend differential.
- No openings at this time.
South Bend Office:
- Medical Director - seeking MD or DO, board-certified or board eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
- Hospice House RN - 7p-7a - seeking experienced RN to work full-time, Wed, Thur & Fri from 7p-7a in our 7 bed inpatient unit.
- Evening Visit Nurse - seeking experienced RN or LPN to perform scheduled and emergency visits Mon-Fri from 5p-1a as directed by a triage nurse. This is a full-time salaried position with actual hours worked averaging around 24 per week.
- Power Weekend Admissions Nurse - seeking RN to work Sat & Sun from 10a-10p. Full-time benefits provided plus a $5.00/hr weekend differential.
- Executive Assistant - Seeking candidates with a minimum of 3 years' work experience supporting senior-level staff in a professional work environment. This position will provide support for day-to-day activities of the Hospice Foundation while providing administrative support to the leadership team and monitoring the quality and consistency of print and electronic communications.
La Porte Office:
- Patient Care Coordinator - Seeking RN with previous supervisory experience to work as the Patient Care Coordinator at our new LaPorte office. This position will provide the opportunity to function in a management role and provide direct patient care.
- Professional Relations Liaison - seeking candidates to serve as a liaison between our agency and professional referral sources in the LaPorte and Porter County areas. This position will be responsible for cultivating, developing and enhancing contractual and care relationships within area hospitals, extended care facilities, physician offices and community agencies. Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years sales experience in a healthcare related field.
Milton Adult Day Services:
- No openings at this time.