Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- CNA/Home Health Aide - full-time, day shift.
- Evening Visit Nurse - seeking RN to provide On Call coverage Mon-Fri, 5p-1a. This is a full-time salaried position with actual hours worked averaging 20 or less per week.
South Bend Office:
- Hospice House Float RN - Mon-Fri, 3p-11p. This position will be based out of our South Bend, 7 bed, inpatient unit and will float to our Elkhart unit as needed.A $2.00 per hour float differential and mileage reimbursement between the two sites will be provided.
- Social Worker - Mon-Fri, day shift. Seeking MSW with Indiana licensure as an LSW or LCSW. Previous health care experience preferred.
- Medical Director - seeking MD or DO, board-certified or board eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
- Referral Specialist - Seeking candidates with excellent customer service skills to work as a Referral Specialist Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon from 8a-5p (32 hours per week). This position is responsible for the complete intake process of the patient. Previous medical office experience preferred.