Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- CNA/Home Health Aide - full-time, day shift.
- Power Weekend Visit Nurse - seeking experienced RN or LPN to work Saturday and Sunday, 8a-8p performing scheduled and emergency visits as directed. Full-time benefits available plus a $5.00/hr differential.
- Night Visit Nurse - seeking experienced RN or LPN to work On Call Mon-Fri, 1a-8a, performing emergency visits as directed by a triage nurse. Compensation is for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
South Bend Office:
- Social Worker - MSW to work Mon-Fri, day shift, as a case manager. Requires IN licensure as an LSW or LCSW.
- Resource Social Worker - MSW to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p. Requires IN licensure as an LSW or LCSW.
- Hospice House RN Float - seeking experienced RN to work Mon-Fri, 3p-11p, in our 7 bed inpatient unit. This position will be based primarily at our South Bend facility but may be used to help out at our Elkhart 7 bed in-patient unit as needed. Mileage reimbursement for driving between the two sites is provided, as well as a $2.00/hr float differential.
- Medical Director - seeking MD or DO, board-certified or board eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
- No openings at this time.